A DANGEROUS ATTACK ON RELIGIOUS FREEDOM AND FREE SPEECH!
The HR 5 “Equality Act” is a bill that pushes the LGBT agenda on all people and targets Christianity in every area of life—including the church. There will be an increase of instances where Christians and others are being punished unless they violate their beliefs in order to comply with such a law. And that is just the beginning of unconstitutional chaos in America…Introduced in the House of Representatives as H.R.5 by David Cicilline (D-RI) March 13, 2019 (House Judiciary Committee) Passed the House of Representatives on May 17, 2019 (Yeas 236; Nays 173)
• Churches would be forced to host same-sex ceremonies.
• Churches will lose tax-exempt status for noncompliance.
• Colleges will lose accreditation for noncompliance.
• Non-compliant colleges will be ineligible to receive student loans, causing most religious schools to compromise their core mission or close.
• If churches or religious organizations take overnight trips, including sports or mission trips, they cannot segregate rooms by biological gender.
• Biological men will have access to bathrooms, showers, and nursing-mother rooms at any time, and stay as long as they please.
• Churches would be forced to hire staff involved in LGBT conduct, even positions of authority in affiliated daycare classes and give them complete access to all children in the restrooms.
• Cross-dressers could demand that they be greeters, ushers, Sunday School teachers, and more.
• Even the smallest slight would give someone the legal right to sue the church. For example, if a person assumed, they were turned down for a staff position because of a LGBT lifestyle, they could sue the church for damages, even if that was not the reason, they were denied the job!
*The U.S. Senate is next to vote on Bill H.R. 5 “Equality Act” 2019* Click here for the bill’s current status